New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DROP TINE OUTDOOR REALITIES

July 5, 2009: Tom Petry and Greg Hopf are please to announce a new business partnership.

Tom, the Co-owner of Drop Tine Productions has partnered with Greg Hopf, producer of Greg Hopf’s Deer Quest Outdoor Adventures Television show and Co-owner of Excalibur Video Productions to form Drop Tine Outdoor Realities which will become the new parent company of Drop Tine productions.

Drop Tine Outdoor Realities is an outdoor video production company which will specialize in producing hunting video DVD’S and plans to soon be producing it’s own television series.

Tom brings years of experience in outdoor videography. He has been a videographer for the Television show Red Hawk Outdoors and other shows that have appeared on the Outdoor Channel. Recently, he has produced two successful DVD’S in the Turkey Tales series and Turkey Tales Volume 3 will be available in January and be jam packed with turkey hunting action. If you have already seen Turkey Tales Volume 1 and 2 you know the quality of Tom’s work and you can expect even more now that he is partnered with Greg.

Greg brings over forty-five years of hunting experience to the company. He is the co-owner of Excalibur Video Productions, and in addition to having produced over one thousand local television programs for cable television; he also produced Greg Hopf’s Deer Quest Outdoor Adventures, which was a hunting show that appeared on the Sportsman Channel for three and a half years. Greg is a nationally recognized video producer, author, and seminar speaker he looks forward to working with Tom and the Drop Tine Staff members to make Drop Tine Outdoor Realities a premier outdoor video production company.

Drop Tine Outdoor Realities is currently expanding its Field and Pro-Staff. We are seeking individuals who are currently video taping deer and turkey hunts and are not affiliated with any other production company. This is your opportunity to become part of an outstanding outdoor video production company and work with professionals. As a member of our staff you will receive additional video training and support and will see your effort and work be rewarded by having it appear on Drop Tine Outdoor Realities DVD’S, and television productions.

If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send an E-mail to us with a brief outline of who you are, your hunting and your video experience. This does not have to be a formal resume but we would like to know about you. We will also be asking you to submit a sample of some of your video work.

If you are selected as a staff member you will be invited to attend additional video production and shooting training. You will be recognized on our web site as a staff member and of course receive credit on any productions on which your work appears. In addition you will receive the appropriate hat and clothing that will identify you as a Drop Tine Outdoor Realities staff member. You will also be provided with sponsor products as they become available. We will review all applications for staff membership regardless of age and experience and base our selections on what we believe you will contribute to the staff.

Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of a video production staff and the chance to work with a professional team and see the fruits of you work become a part of the next Drop Tine Outdoor Realities video Production.

As this next deer hunting season approaches we will continue filming for our first deer hunting DVD which will be titled:

Drop Tine Outdoor Realities
“White Tales Volume 1”

Send us an E-mail, we are looking forward to hearing from YOU!

Send your E-mail to both:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

Yours in sportsmanship,
Tom Petry and Greg Hopf
and the entire Drop Tine Outdoor Realities Staff

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Sounds Great, Best of Luck Gentlemen [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Awesome! If I had more time because of school I would def try and help out. Best of luck greg and tom.[up]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Sounds good hope it does well and you will flourish. Nice to see more Jersey guys taking nice game on film[up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Greg Best wishes on an awesome season! I'm sure that you will have more than a few customers on this site and we are looking forward to see what you put together. [up]

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
It has been my pleasure to be involved with Tom from the very first DVD. We have had alot of fun while filming hunts and I'm sure there will be plenty of great times in the future. I knew it was just a matter of time before someone 'Discovered' Tom, and it didn't take long. He is very talented both behind the camera and in front of the editing desk.
I introduced Greg and Tom this past spring in the pre-dawn darkness of an early morning Turkey hunt. To say we had a great time that morning would be an understatement. Greg captured an awesome Turkey hunt on video and I'm sure it will be featured on Turkey Tales III.
I have also seen Gregs editing equipment ,along with his cameras, and a couple of copys of his show that aired on National T.V. I can only imagine the quality of production that will result from this partnership. Greg also knows many people with-in the business, Bill Jorden, Stan Potts, Bob Foulkrod, Chuck Adams, 'Uncle Ted'...The list goes on and on.

I am also pleased to announce the addition of one of our own board members. 'Parkerbows' has joined the Droptine team and we are looking forward to working and hunting with him in the very near future.
Tom and I have reviewed the footage of his 'self filmed' Turkey hunt this Spring, and it will most definately make 'the cut' for TurkeyTales III. He did a great job on his very first attempt at filming hunts and Droptine will be glad to bring it to you.

We have also recieved permission to use 'MsGrits' footage from her hunt this past spring and we are looking forward to many more great hunts from her.

I am looking forward to getting the chance to Hunt with whoever comes on board.

I can just see the Gobblers dropping through the camera lens already ! :D

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
i wish there were more camera guys down here. i messed around with it a little before. but finding someone to video for you is always tough.

good luck guys.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
we did some before. we had kills on tape. did a bow fishing trip too.
DV1 i knew you did a little taping. we both have some good property to tape on. we hunt a lot alike, passing 95% of the deer we see. that doesn't make for good video. but the quality deer are there. bean year, all round me. that makes for good video.
might have to team up.
i though about doing some trapline taping also.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
We have also recieved permission to use 'MsGrits' footage from her hunt this past spring
Mike, after talking with Greg, it appears that I do not have the settings on my camera set the same as you guys are used to working with, but I am confident that Tom and/or Greg will be able to work with the footage I gave you.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Thanks for the kind words GobblerGetter.
I am looking forward to doing my part to Help make the Drop Tine Team a succes. Just from talking to these Guys over the last 2 months, I can tell you they are just as excited about the future as I am.
Their dedication to this project is going to shine in the next few Months as we gear up for the upcoming season.
It is nice to be associated with a group of Guy's who are as dedicated to Hunting as I am. From day 1 They have made me felt a part of the Team. Thanks again to Greg and Tom.
A special thanks to Mike as He was the one who spotted me lurking on all of the Filming websites and was there to answer all of my camera questions. It was from his advice and direction that I was able to capture my First hunt on Film.
I am looking forward to working with the team . This should be an exciting season

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.