Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-----Original Message-----
To: Jeff Ellis <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Subject: Joe Legal verses Jose Illegal

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

You have 2 families... "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California .

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted.

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal... $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week = $52,000 per year.. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax. Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal... $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week = $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays for Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage ... $1000.00 per month = $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $19,231.00.

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money to be eligible for Food Stamps or Welfare so Joe Legal pays for food... $1,000.00 per month = $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month = $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal is now in the hole -<$4,769..00>.

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy, which entirely pays his rent of $500.00 per month = $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays and gets a part time job after work to make ends meet.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get free government sponsored lunches.

Joe Legal's children go home after school. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program which, again, is provided free of charge.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe Legal paid for them and Jose Illegal did not pay.

ARE YOU MAD YET?!?!?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The reason congressmen try so hard to get re-elected is
that they would hate to have to live under the laws they've passed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or
re-transmit this email. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by email by replying to the sender and by telephone
(call us collect at +1 202-828-0850) and delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
any
contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
included in any attachment to this email.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

It will be another 10 years before the feds figure out and do something about what we already know.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
It's amazing to me that Hard working business owners will still hire illegal Americans. I could just be because many of us are lazy and also expect to be paid more that what they could pay us. Either way it's a disgusting situation and it is killing our Health care systems and auto insurance systems. Many wonder if it will be best to invest more in border control and give amnesty to those that are already here in an effort to get them legal and on the books paying taxes and insurance. I beg to differ my family came here on legal terms over 100 years ago. My wife is not from this country but is a permanent resident "green card" holder. Although the green card process was a real pain is it that tough for them to just go through the red tape and get legal????

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes it makes me mad no doubt about it but at the same time I have to say that we have done this to ourselves. Americans want everything cheap so they hire cheap labor. Most younger people are too lazy and dont want to work for anything.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
My biggest problem with the situation is all of Joe Legal's money is spent here in order to live, while Jose Illegal is paid to live here by us. Furthermore, all the money Jose Illegal saves while living for free, he takes back to the "Horrible" country he came from and lives good for the rest of his life. None of that money will remain in our econemy.[wallmad]

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Americans want everything cheap so they hire cheap labor.
cheap labor????? these guys won't get in a truck for less than $125 a day and lunch..thats not cheap to me.my guys both have ss# and pay taxes..dont ever beleive that they are cheap labor ,it is a bull$hit that why we are in the trouble we are in..because evryone thinks these poor peaple work for nothing.most these guys have nicer houses, home than we do..stop beleiving they're cheap labor and maybe the goverment will also realize it and not give them everything for free.californa spent 30 billion on illegals last year..now look at where they are...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
The illegal that killed the teacher had a SS# n payed taxes too (I know someone at the sprinkler co.they were workn at)it just happened to be somebody eles!apperantly its not that hard to get one IF YOU GOT THE $$$$ thats why they dont work cheap the 1's that can't afford 1 are the cheap 1's.so i would double check theirs.other than that i agree with you 100% HUNT 1940

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.