New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive for the State of California ...and the country as a whole.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California .

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table"
Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year
Now take 30% away for state federal tax
Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year
Jose Illegal pays no taxes...
Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage
$1000.00 per month
$12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare
Joe Legal pays for food
$1,000.00 per month
$12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of
$1,000.00 per month
$12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal is now in the hole
minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy
Jose Illegal pays rent
$500.00 per month
$6,000.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.
Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens...
Its PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
It's a shame that it has to be pointed out this way, but it's so true and so sad!! 
[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
A large percentage of illegal immigrants do have social security numbers. They use stolen identities and a real ss# to acquire legal work. Employers don't care when they hire an obvious illegal with an I.D. that has a name like Jonathan Smith. The illegal immigrants are starting to actually file taxes and receive returns!! For a long time, the just never filed taxes, and uncle Sam got to keep the loot. F.U.B.A.R.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
You forgot Jose Illegal spends $0.43 per month for a stamp to send his earnings home to be spent in another country!

·
Registered
244 Posts
You also forgot that in order to help make ends meet, the lovely Mrs. Legal is forced to look for a job, but can't find anything because La Raza won't allow ICE to send the illegals working at WalMart, the packing house, or the day care center back to beanland, since they're doing those disgusting jobs that Americans just refuse to do.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
The FACT is that if American employers didn't hire illegal workers, they wouldn't keep coming here! Stop blaming the individuals seeking better opportunities for their families. Put the blame where it belongs, with our government and those that knowingly hire illegals.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I got news for you......It's not only Illegals it's the P.O.S. Trash who refuse to work! My Son's Mother owes me $13,00.00 in back support and recently her support reduced to $9.00 a week. The court granted it b/c she just had another kid who needed to be taken care of(never mindher first child who she abandonded 7 years ago)

The only reason this P.O.S. bothered to show up in court is too reduce her support. Her and her P.O.S. boyfriend claim they only make a combined salary of $31,000.00 annually, and work off the books. They have 4 children between them both. I make roughly double their salary and my fiancee makes about $40,000.00.....WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PAYING OUR BILLS!

This [email protected]#T lives in a gated community with 2 BRAND NEW CARS, new furniture and flat screen....You can see on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/prncs72722) Message her and let her know your feelings..:) Be aware that this "Poor Soul" has a business degree and chooses to work as a waitress/bartender to hide her salary so she's eligible for welfare/foodstamps/section 8/ NJ kidcare.

It must be great to have your healthcare, housing, food, and utilities paid for b/c YOUR TOO LAZY TO WORK! I find it NOT SO AMUSING that 8 months after amputating my foot I had to return to work but this P.O.S. made a motion to the court to relinquish her support duty b/c she wanted to stay at home to care for her new bastard child.....and the court accepted!!!!!! The problem is Our Gov. doesn't regulate this nonsense, we just dole out $$$$$$$ money to any "unfortunate" but who is unfortunate them or us (The tax paying people who work their A$$ off everyday) I say cut them all off! These programs were designed to help people get on their feet afterr a layoff or accident. Too many A-holes take advantage and it's high time SOMEONE STARTS ACKNOWLIDGING IT!

·
Registered
17,901 Posts
I get it now... Thats why I allways see the aliens on Vacation , buying new trucks & big screen Tv's..
I really think deep down they should all get a run back to their country of origin but plz don't think that every Mexican doing drywall is illegal. These ppl spend their $$ here like evryone else & they are not living even close to the life style most on this site know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.