New Jersey Hunters banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

· Registered
13,209 Posts
I just got in from my afternoon hunt. The wind was blowing hard. I sat from 2 till dark and froze my [email protected]# off. All my clothes where soaking wet from the morning snow.When I stood up to walk back to my truck my pants where frozen. I only saw one Doe while walking to get set up.
I had fun , lets do it again soon.
WOJ, awsome Jerky.
Congrats on the Doe Ghostbear. Good shootin.

· Registered
10,151 Posts
Hey guys I just dropped the doe off at the butcher a guy had a nice 145lbs 8 point there. I think the scale at Simon peter was off. cause that doe made that buck look small!! it looked half again bigger!! She was HUGE was all the guy could say. we have to do that again for sure. Pic's forth coming.

10,944 Posts
You available JerseyJim. You know I am!
Not sure yet...I'll know better in a couple of days..
Woj took a walk over there yesterday trying to locate my walkie talkie and he said there were deer tracks EVERYWHERE!

· Registered
10,151 Posts
No they didn't Jim. but a guy brought in a buck that he said dressed 145lbs and the doe made it look small. the guy said she was huge. like half again bigger.

· Registered
18,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
congrats again ghostbear.

actually about friday. i don't have a zone 8 doe permit. i have zone 11. if i have a chance this week to get one maybe i can make. but don't count on me.

· Registered
10,151 Posts
That was a great day!! All the snow! and a big doe to cap it all off. OOH and let's not forget the owl that buzzed Jim in the cedars!![rofl]

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.