New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

10,944 Posts
Awesome day to be in the woods!!!
GhostBear is a killer!!! 40-50 yard shot running and she made it about another 20 yards and dropped! Big older doe... Nice job GhostBear![up]
It was so cool to be out in that snow! It was almost eerie at times! I had a big owl jump out of a cedar 2 feet from my head! Awesome looking bird! We had tracks all over the place but couldn't tell which way they were going! They would fill in so fast! The doe GhostBear got was pushed out by Woj and me.(sort of) We were discusing where we wanted to start the drive and she broke cover from right behind us! She ran in the wrong direction at first but tried to get around us and ran into GhostBears range! Boom! Boom!! she was done![up] JRhunt was...well, who knows where JRhunt was? He was probably writing his name in the snow the way only a man can! j/k .. I think Woj got mad at me because he threw my Walkie Talkie into the snow somwhere never to be seen again! lol!
We could have used a couple more guy's in there for sure! Next time!!![up]
It was a pleasure hunting with you guy's today! Any time you want to go, count me in![up]

10,944 Posts
thanks for the props Jim but that was all luck
There's always some luck involved but that shot had some skill as well!!! You can tell you've shot the gun once or twice before!;)[up]
120lbs! Nice! She was a cow!

10,944 Posts
You available JerseyJim. You know I am!
Not sure yet...I'll know better in a couple of days..
Woj took a walk over there yesterday trying to locate my walkie talkie and he said there were deer tracks EVERYWHERE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.