New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll have some jerky for next Friday. It's in the oven right now.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Hey guys...dont know if you saw my post but I'll come out and be a pusher for you if you want..I live smack dab in the middle of zone eight...I could take a day off from bowhunting to push some deer to you guys. I dont hunt with a gun yet but I have always done pushes for my friend and his father in the past. e-mail me with the e-mail in my profile.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Where are you guys pushing?

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
well as i said jim just let me know when and where. I love helping other guys get a deer. I just love being in the woods period. Just waitin to get a bigger buck with the bow. hard to do in the late season after the guns start poppin. they are around though.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I'm off all week.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where? I don't have my shotgun, but have my muzzy.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pequest.

hey i have another batch of jerky going right now. not as good as last nights. yesterday's was more spicier. but it is still good.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Any where is close enough i dont mind driving.
Pequest is only about an hour and fifteen from me i use to hunt there all the time its a good place.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
maybe i have run into you there one day. i have been hunting pequest for like 18 years.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we are going to do some pushes along the river in the cedars. Jim, jrhunt, 35whelan, maybe mpemt24 and myself. if you want to join us come on up. we are planning on meeting at 7am. email me if you want to go and i'll give you the details.

[email protected]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Woj, I will probably be there.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts