New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you like to get out and get some bunnys. Well I have a large piece of property in Lafeyette that is loaded with them if you would like to get out one day and get some let me know. Do you have beagles?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i think you might have just adopted a new son hkdonfishn! good luck to you with Jim...lol:D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your more then welcome to join us.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool let's do it. Yea I know what you mean them bunny's are fast. We have a couple months if you want to get out and practice let me know we can go shoot some skeet on the property also.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure can lots of them suckers there. Got a rifle?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good. we can go up anytime just let me know when you want to go. Good practice with the Bow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey I would be more then happy to hunt rabbits. I have 2 beagles we havent hunted them imn 2 years bc the property has been scarce but Im sure g-pa would love to take them out for a go round.

·
11,226 Posts
COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!! Love hunt'en them bunnies!! I'll go when ever you want to go.. I do my own dogg'en. I like the excitement of them bust'en out from under my feet. LETS GO!!!......Man I can't wait until Nov.... Thanks hkdonfshn!!!![up][up]
Drag needs to work on his reaction and reflexes when those suckers break cover...They were a little quick for him last time. It definitely takes some getting used to. Not to mention I was a bad dog that day and couldn't get them to run in his direction[sad] lol BRING ON THE BUNNIES!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Hey jim i think you need to do some off season training with your bunny dog Drag! lol j/k

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man they are fast on my property I hunt for them all the time and I see like 30 a day and I have only got 5 off the property. Man I can't wait to go. LOTS OF FUN. [up]:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i think Jim is drooling. don't tell him you see 30 bunnies a day. i don't think his heart can take it!:D

·
11,226 Posts
The day Drag and I went out I got my limit but I let a lot of led fly that day... I told Drag I use so many shells to even out the wieght of the bunnies in my game pouch!!:D When I don't think about the shot and let instincts take over I am a much better shot. If you try to think too much the bunny is gone before you react!!!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
30 BUNNIES A DAY [up] Gotta love it!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jim send me an email

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't drool you could slip on it break a hip and be out of commision for the next year. Then I will have to bring someone else [up]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts