New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also...as we were walking out of the woods (thick w/bears)... I was in the front... JerseyJim was in the back... he chucks a rock in the Mountain Laurel... scared the crap out of me.

·
11,226 Posts
JerseyJim... seriously... did you really drop my muzzleloader as we were leaving?
No dude!!!!:p I was joking!!! But wait didn't you say don't believe anything I say? I said I didn't really drop it. Should you believe me?[confused][smirk] After about 10 shots to get his Muzzy sighted in and after he got everything picked up and put away I told Kris I dropped his gun walking back to the car!:D

·
11,226 Posts
I think the part you people aren't supposed to believe is on Kris's first shot he squeezed the trigger and the gun didn't fire! Kris was so alarmed by this that he ejected the shell and threw it like you would a fire cracker! I'm not sure what he thought it was going to do but he sure didn't want it near him when ever it did it! He wouldn't even pick the darn thing up! His dad picked it up and told him to try it again but Kris would have no part of that evil shell! We both shoot 35's so I put it in my gun and shot it during the next round of shooting! It fired without incident!:p:D

·
11,226 Posts
I had a real nice day today Kris! Thanks for taking me up there and showing me around![up] It was a pleasure to meat your dad, aunt Karen and Nick as well! All very nice people![up] I had a real good time![up][up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sounds like a fun day. I am going to sight in my muzzy Wednesday or Friday.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Yes, Layton.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Thursday morning I have to work. I can go Friday though, I'm off. I was hoping to go for some wood [no swearing please] or grouse afterwards, but we can't that day. But either way I have to get my muzzy sighted in. I may hold off on my shotgun for now.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a blast.[up] Too bad I couldnt make it.

Jim, Kris, maybe one day this week we can meet up to sling some arrows. Let me know if you guys can.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts