New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a shoot out today in Jersey City and 5 cops were shot. Two Jersey City officers were shot very badly. The other three took fire and were wounded but thank God they sustained none life threatening one of those was one of our Port Authority cops. Please pray for all the cops and their families. At lease the bad guys will never hurt anyone else.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/16/nj.cops.shot/index.html

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Prayers sent. So sorry to hear.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
They're already throwing blame on the shotgun used by calling it an "assault shotgun, used nothing more than to hunt down men". Oh, I can just hear Cryin Bryan Miller and his pansie asses in trenton.....

Hope all the cops recover fully. God bless them and thier families.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I heard on the radio that it took place near the intersection of Reed ST and Bergan Ave. I lived there (on Reed st) very briefly back in the 1970's
I saw more information on news 12. The scumbags ran into an apartment building and much of the shootout occured on the 3rd floor. They showed the outside of the building. It is the one I lived in on the 3rd floor back in 1976! I was staying with a friend for about 3 months when I was between places to live after college.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
I have heard "indirectly" from a retired LEO that when JCPD AND PAPD responded, the 2 "alleged perps" were pretty much hamburger.

GOOD.[up]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.