New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!

ONE MOUNT will go to a random person, i will be holding a raffle and pick a name from pot. This person will be announced the evening of Opening Day Archery Season. (this way, you know for the whole season you will be receiving a free mount, so hold on to a nice doe head or small buck in the freezer in case you dont get that monster buck this year! )
so if you dont have monster bucks in your area, you still have a chanse to win!

****IF you win the random drawing, and would rather substitute your deer shoulder mount for a fox shoulder mount, coyote shoulder mount, or even a flying pheasant. I will do so.******

ENTRY FEE IS $10
****ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, for every $10 you send in, you are entered that many times in the pot for the drawing of the free mount..Anyone who enters, will get $20 credited towards any mount they bring me between Sept 09 and AUG 2010.
So your spending $10 at a chanse to win, and getting a $20 credit towards anything you want mounted from me anyway....****

CONTEST RULES

- DEER MUST BE HARVESTED LEGALLY
- ALL DEER MUST BE HARVESTED UNDER “FAIR CHASE”
- NJF&G’S SEALED METAL TAG MUST BE PRESENTED TO THE TAXIDERMIST
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE OPENING DAY ARCHERY SEASON 2009
- CONTEST ENDS AFTER THE LAST DAY OF WINTER BOW 2010
- ALL WEAPONS ARE WELCOME

GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yeah, entry money orders or checks can be mailed to

Jersey Jays Taxidermy
JASON WIZNER
587 PAULISON AVE
CLIFTON NJ 07011

MAIL CHECK / MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO "JERSEY JAYS TAXIDERMY" ALONG WITH YOUR:

NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE #
EMAIL
NJH Screen name

or drop it off at my shop in Clifton.

**YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF NJH TO JOIN, so if you have friends who want to join, let them know.

any question? feel free?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
jay do u have paypal

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
By the end of this month I will be swinging by your shop...I'll pay ya then bro!

Ill ask my ol lady if she wants to come maybe grab some lunch or something afterwards!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sounds good to me. Im in.[up]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts