New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I finally got a chance to go check out some property in Bloomsbury...114 acres of farm land with small stips of woods going threw them.....And I can tell you this , I live and hunt in ocean county but any chance I get I will be up there ....I saw four buck's crusing and a ton of doe's....and turkey's too...I hung a stand on a trail that is going to a corn field along a fence...I am a very happy camper right now and I can't wait to get back up there...The owner also has more property in flemington and holland too....:D

G

·
I could of told you that whole area is HOT to hunt....I had a 300 acre farm in RINGOES that buckfever and I had back in the early 90s, it was great, just that the other guys hunting there where jerks. Its hard to find private property in NJ as we all know it, it's just as hard to find good people to hunt with and have a good time. I just feel even in a club setting people think its a competion, as to how many deer can we get, I would rather take a few does, and allow some of the bucks to grow bigger.....best of luck with your new property

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Hey Tommy is that the land that someone was advertising to join the club this year?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts