New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any good charter captains in islamorada?

The one I was one two years ago when I caught the sailfish went to south america last year and said the fishing is so lucrative down there now, hes not coming back for 5 years.

·
Registered
942 Posts
nobody cares that your going to the sun shine state.....:p I'm sure you'll have no problem hooking up with a boat..take lots of pic's..just not of you:D

·
Registered
503 Posts
drome, I do, but it depends on what you are looking to do. My wife and I go down every spring for Tarpon one day, and then backwater the second. If this is what you are looking for let me know. Last year we hooked 10 and landed 7 Tarpon between 60-180 lbs, and caught some beautiful snook and a mixed bag on the second day. BTW it's all bait and lure fishing, so if fly fishing is your game, he may not be for you.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm looking for some sail fish maybe a few mahi if they are around. Pay no attention to these clowns (Tommy & Rich) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
LOL:D:D..My cheeks hurt..Rich you got to come down in the spring..I'll take you and denny out fishing..we will have a blast....

·
Registered
942 Posts
Is there a mountains up there , because if there is ,dennis will have to check with his doctor and lawer first...:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
man, what are you guys going to do when I'm on vacation? ;)

I'll have to print these out so when anyone of you guys wants to come hunting upstate new york, PA, or florida I can remind you!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.