New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay my one friend from school has a bow so i ask him what kind it is...he says a second generation, then he says it shoots 500 fps. I replied by no it dosent shoot that fast because of the arrows wait,etc,etc so who is right here me or my friend? I think he BSin

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I assume you're correct. He's probably talking about the Buckmasters G2 (second generation).

Even NJDiverDan, who shoots a 60+ pound Bowtech at 33" draw doesnt shoot over 300 fps with a regular weight arrow. You couldnt even get an arrow light enough to make Dans bow shoot over 400fps. Not without the bow blowing up anyway.

Ask him to put $20 on it shooting 500fps. Tell him you'll supply the chronograph. Easiest $20 you'll ever make.:D

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
HAHA...500 fps...that's funny. He's either uneducated about his bow or a big BSer...I shoot a 70lb pull with CE300s and don't hit 300.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Tell him your bow is so fast that when you release, the deer turns into a pile of wrapped and labeled venison.:D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL yesterday.

500 fps, I would bet more than $20, Tell him I will buy the chrono and bet him a grand.

-dan

Oh, and my 65 lb constitution shoots around 275 fps with a 470 gr arrow. My bows IBO speed was 340 fps with a 350 gr arrow.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Taking advantage of children again Dan? Thats not very nice.:p :D

By the way, 230, that was funny, much funnier than mine. :(:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Matty,

AGAIN, I did not realize that you thought of yourself as a child. Let me refresh your memory....

"Better bring your A game" says Matty...

PING... goes Matty's arrow...

-dan

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
JrHunt took that picture right?

Well, if you havent noticed....Ol JR hasnt been posting lately has he???? You might want to lose that pic Dan, or you are gonna find out where JR is......GOT IT?[mad]:p:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL Matty, let me remind you of another pic JR took...

Do I look worried... and no I am not standing on a hill.

LOL
-dan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts