New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

my name is Liam. I am new to this site and the pines. I love the dirt roads in the pines but I also love fishing. is there any "dirt road fishing spots" you guys are willing to share with me? if so where are they located? thanks guys I would love to hear an answer to that.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Plenty of banjo playing areas that will provide a quality deliverance experience. I'm pretty sure you can fish Wells Mills, no?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mostly pickerel down that way. They are in just about every body of water. If you find a clear water lake you'll find the basics. Do a google earth search and pick a lake. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Sounds to me like you're trying to impress some "country girl"...
I took my wife (Sussex County girl) on "date" to Colliers Mills when we were in college to show her what South Jersey wilderness looks like. We were married five years last week (together for 10), so it worked for me [hihi]

Reactions: slayer1962

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
I took my wife (Sussex County girl) on "date" to Colliers Mills when we were in college to show her what South Jersey wilderness looks like. We were married five years last week (together for 10), so it worked for me [hihi]
Not so much for her though

·
Registered
803 Posts
Goshen Pond, near Atsion lake used to be a great pickerel spot. Live minnows, or a Mepp's spinner made for sure catch visits.

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
The Brooks & Dunn... piney rewrite of "That red dirt road".............that's were I got raped by meth heads,..... and chiggers on my Weiner.....they took my bottom hole and tore it all to pieces....down that red dirt road...

·
Registered
764 Posts
we did an estate sale in Browns Mils which had a big lake behind the house and there were people fishing it.....sorry dont remember the name of it.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts