New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does this state have way too many rules and regs for hunting? [confused]

My girlfriend asked me on Sunday about some of the rules and regs about hunting deer. And by the time I was finished she wished she hadn't asked. Of course, I don't blame her.

Think about it, is it EAB, BAD, what zone, season (early bow, permit bow...)... etc. The list continues.

David

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I lived and hunted here all my life and yes it is confusing..I hunt NY state and it is much esier. Bow- buck or doe. rifle- buck ML- buck or doe. Thats it. I'm sure NY will put a antler restriction on like NJ and Penn. And they should. All I see in NY are small scrubby bucks. The Locals where I hunt should stop shooting them year round also. Thats what happens when you live in the mountains and there no police patrol.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Yes too may regs. Even the regs have regs.

If you're a duck hunter try to figure out what birds can be hunt on what dates in which zones and you may just end up taking a college statistics course instead - because it will probably be more fun!

Ant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.