New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual I have waited till the last minute for my Christmas shopping and can't find the Ipod Nano 4gb in stock anywhere. Only place I can find them is on Ebay where people are selling them for $50 over retail plus shipping. Anyone know where I can find one?

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Nope..I'd hoped to get one for my son, who FINALLY got his grades up.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I waited, too

Apple themselves .... apple.com/ipod had the 2GB in stock. You would have to pay for some air shipping, I'm sure.

I have not looked at them, but kids have told me that the "nano" is really too fragile, too small. These are knucklehead football players, though. Lol. I really don't know. My kid wanted the bigger, regular ipod (ipod video, 5th generation), it holds 30GB, and is only $50 more at $299. (I don't mean to say that $50 is nothing)

I got one from Apple a week ago. Used regular ground shipping, was given a tracking number from FedEx. The tracking started at China! Then it came into Alaska, and then down into the lower 48. So, not only are they being assembled in China, but all the individual packaging and shipping with my address label on it is being done there. Dang.

Jim

·
Registered
306 Posts
lol my dad purchased 14 online for his employees at his job for a christmas party, and they are on my table...i hope he'll let me have one:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Apple Store in Short Hills is your best bet -- they restock daily. I got my son a 4 GB Nano in black last week -- they'll have them if you go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.