New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At times we were killing them with killies (mostly warm dead killies).

We caught a lot of fluke... we were talking on the way home last night... I think I (Dragthor) easily caught at least 25 of them (only 4 were keepers).

wojto, 35whelan, and imb21 caught a bunch too. wojto caught several skates... and we also caught a lot of sea robbins.

My forearm is sore.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Congrats fellas - nice fish - looks like a great day.

I'm going down to Sea Girt on Thursday afternoon to find some stripers off the beach. My buddy who lives nearby says he's doing great off the beach.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
We should set up another contest in August, this way other people that wanna go, can have a monthes notice to get involved!!!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i bet i got around 20 fluke. i was a great day. so how's the sunburn everyone? i took today off. i got back to the mother-in-laws and passed out.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Woj, I am soooo hurting from the sunburn!!! i got home, took a shower and pased out. CAlled off work today, and I still feel like crap!!! LOL but it was FUN!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
A nice picture of IMB21 after the trip. Maybe he should have brought some sunblock?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
my neck is the only thing hurting. good thing i didn't take my shirt off like someone did...lol

the back of my legs got it bad too but it doesn't hurt as bad.

i have the raccoon eyes. face is all sunburn with white eyes because of sunglasses.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts