New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a walk over to the package story to pick up a few beers. The owner is an Indian gentleman I have known since he bought the place. (I live near little India in Jersey City).

He said he was happy to see me as I haven't been in the story in awhile.

Out of courtesy I asked how business has been...

He says "Oh not too good", "Everbody paying for gas, no money".

He then goes on to say.

"I have a regular customer he always comes in for is his Absolute!"

"Now all he buys is Georgia!"

The look on the owners face was priceless, as if the the customer had sold his soul to the devil or something..all because gas prices are out of hand!

I'm sorry but when you move from drinking Absolute to Georgia because gas is up a few bucks, you better think about why you are a regular customer at the liquor story in the first place...lol

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I can't afford Absolute when gas isn't expensive. But I like Stoli when I am at weddings a stuff. I may go broke if I start bying that stuff.
I'm sorry but when you move from drinking Absolute to Georgia because gas is up a few bucks, you better think about why you are a regular customer at the liquor story in the first place
If you are recognized as a regular you may have to think about yourself.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
front page of star ledger today has a place down south jersey gas is 1.98 for regular.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
My brother and sister-in-law must be happy.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
front page of star ledger today has a place down south jersey gas is 1.98 for regular.
Just filled up there yestreday. :D Actually, I don't know which one they featured, but there are few stations around the Bridgeton/Rosenhayn area that are under $2.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts