New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who the insurance guy is who's always advertising on the UBNJ magazines? I'm at work and need to get auto insurance by end of day. Would like to see my money go to a hunter and UBNJ member if possible. Thanks :D

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I don't know about the guy in the UBNJ magaine but I have been dealing with a guy that is also a member of this site for approx. 13 years that does a fantastic job on insurance that includes homes, cars, boats, commercial property and maybe a couple of things I'm not aware of. I put two claims through him and he truly does an excellent job. Not like some other insurance agencies that push you off directly to the insurance company. He's there every step of the way. Prices are good too. PM me if you want his information.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i got a quate from high point. was really high. Go with NJM best move i ever made.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I am an agent here in North Brunswick. PM me your email address. I can have a quote for you in just a few minutes, and we can make it effective today

·
3,413 Posts
Anyone know who the insurance guy is who's always advertising on the UBNJ magazines?
This is the guy:

Robert Pellechio

973-560-1288

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.