New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I was at my parents house in PA and there was a nice 6 pointer that had a broken front right leg. It even looked like there was something wrong with the other 3 too. It kind of looked like he may have gotten hit by a slow moving car. The house is in a community and the speed limit is 30 MPH. And to make matters worse, there was a smaller 7 pointer that was picking on him because he couldn't defend himself. The smaller buck would swing his head and hit him in the neck. Then they would start hitting antlers but not really fighting. The small buck would push and the big buck would almost fall down because he could barley stand. He was saying that he is the boss now. It was sad to see a nice size buck in that shape, but it was also interesting to see how nature works.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
LOL Wild Acres is loaded with Big bucks. A guy I used to work with feeds them and when I saw the bucks I flipped!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i hang out at my buddys house in PA... fawn lake community (right near lake wallenpaulpack) *check the spelling on that lake, im no english major*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts