New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I see it now, they won't allow hunter to come in a cull the herd, they will spend taxpayer money and hire those so called sharpshooter companies

·
3,413 Posts
I see it now, they won't allow hunter to come in a cull the herd, they will spend taxpayer money and hire those so called sharpshooter companies
The F&G Council isn't going for that anymore. These towns are being made to open land up to hunters BEFORE a culling company can come in.

Princeton had to open land for bowhunting before White Buffalo could come in & Mountain Lakes had to open land before DMS could come in.

The rules are still messed up though. We hunted Princeton & took 19 deer, WB went in a shot 119 in a week. Of course he was shooting at night, with silenced rifles, and is allowed on any property in the Twp. We were confined to 4 small parks.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I hunted Mountain Lakes hard this year thru UBNJ. Hopefully, I can hunt again next year (now that I know where the freaking deer were). ;)

Yes, I was unsuccessful, but I had a bear under my tree one morning... bunch of turkey... and I saw a couple nice bucks (too far away). [up]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts