New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy
Really want to get into deer hunting so I'm looking for anyone willing to take me under their guidance and teach me the ropes !! Willing to travel & can follow orders pretty good !!
Thanks

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Suggestion. Start out by stating your location. Second, your age. Anything else you want to offer is helpful. If you have access to land that would be a plus. If you are looking to get onto someone's, then good luck.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Suggestion. Start out by stating your location. Second, your age. Anything else you want to offer is helpful. If you have access to land that would be a plus. If you are looking to get onto someone's, then good luck.
It says Ringwood right below his avatar. Or is it her?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 38 male , as for land I have 26.5 acres in Maine on a state maintained access road 1.5 miles from the ocean !! On my current location I do have state land behind with deer , turkey & black bear that seem to enjoy hanging out in back of property but don't think local pd would like if I was to take a buck out , so as for hunting grounds in the area would have to be state land or try to join a club !! I'm new in the area so I'm trying to find my bearings !!
Thanks

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Ok, that's great info. You are too far from me. You should get some people to express some interest.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks ithaca10 will look into it
JoeyBeets don't have much experience with bow but I'm looking into the Martin jaguar recurved @ least I can practice in my back yard !! Most of my experience is with shotgun or my bolt rifle that I can't use in NJ !!
Thanks for the link Zone9DeerSlayer will be contacting them tomorrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts