New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read reviews, watched You tube videos . I am trying to figure out which in ear rechargeable hearing protectors to buy.
I like something that amplifies sound when not shooting. I would like to use these pistol shooting outdoors mostly.
Rifle shooting I use electronic muffs when practicing . I don't really care if blue tooth or not .
What have you tried and what do you think? I would like to stay under $300 and I like rechargeable

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK I bought the Caldwell e max shadows figured what risk is there with $149 and free shipping

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
HELLO!!! What did you say??????

I should have stated using hearing protection a Looong time ago!

Let us know how it works out!!!

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I ordered directly from Caldwell figuring I might pay a little more but always best to go direct incase of any problems.
They said " in stock" when I ordered. a week later it says processing the order. I called and asked if there was a problem with my credit card or something.
They said it is taking 13-14 business days to process orders since they are short handed. WTF
Still waiting

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They now say Thursday they will arrive . If so I will probably try Friday after work

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have read reviews, watched You tube videos . I am trying to figure out which in ear rechargeable hearing protectors to buy.
I like something that amplifies sound when not shooting. I would like to use these pistol shooting outdoors mostly.
Rifle shooting I use electronic muffs when practicing . I don't really care if blue tooth or not .
What have you tried and what do you think? I would like to stay under $300 and I like rechargeable
Yes It is very need thing for ear protection while we are on hunting work or its similar works where sound a lot.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so I got them last night and charged them up . Hopefully I get to try them at the range this weekend.
I tried the blue tooth function and they paired easily and worked well. I like how small the case is and it recharges them 4-5 times without plugging them in ( just put in the case and it charges them 4-5 times without the case being plugged in to anything after being charged) I have no intention of using the blue tooth function but figured I would try it. They do amplify sound a bit. Its hard to tell but I could hear crinkling a napkin in my pocket which I never would have heard without them.
Hopefully the block sound decent. They have a bunch of rubber plugs to fit in just about anyone's ear I would say from tiny to huge! They fit comfortable on me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts