New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Damn I know what you're talking about, I've been so tied up with work I've gotten out maybe 3 times all season. What hurts even more is I could have went out Saturdy morning but I was so exhausted I slept throught the alarm[sad][down]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I hear you:eek: The Dipstick I worked with quit and now I am stuck working a ton of hours. I got out Monday tuesday and today. Now I have to work until next tuesday[mad]

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
In the same boat - relegated to Saturday mornings - thats it - but the one thing that keeps ya sane - no matter how many deer you, me- anyone shoots - there is always another one, and another buck that is bigger - makes you enjoy the time you get out even more

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I was lucky that the early season and regular season I got out alot, but since the clocks went back, I can only do saturdays

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Yea, I remember when some of the guys bitched about having only one weekend a month off. I loved my weekdays off :D
It's nice being the only one in the woods :D

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I was going to go out this past Saturday...but we had to put in a weekend due to board of director's meeting.

The definition of SUCK is when you work 12 days straight during the RUT....[mad]

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
join the club all work and no play blah blah blah.....the dog is goin to wonder why were not goin out looking for birds

·
Registered
227 Posts
DID SOMEBODY SAY COON HUNTIN ? I HAVEN'T BEEN COON HUNTIN IN 31 YEARS , I WENT A LOT AS A KID . THE GUY I WENT WITH MOVED DOWN SOUTH 31 YEARS AGO . I ENJOYED HEARING THE DOGS RUN AND HIS INTERPRETATION OF WHAT EACH DOG WAS DOING BY THE SOUND THEY MADE. I SHOT A FEW COONS & OPOSSUMS BUT WE WOULD USUALLY LET THEM GO AND FIND ANOTHER FRESH COON TO TREE.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Your not alone my friend.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Anytime you want to follow the hounds let me know. Maybe I know your friend who had coondogs. I been following hounds for atleast 31 yrs.
I don't want Sunday hunting because it will shorten just the seasons. It's all based on the # of days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts