New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here at work and it is so slow. All I keep doing is thing about hunting. Will my bow be ready by September 10? Will I get my pup? Where to go? Do I have enough vacation days?
I guess it is almost hunting season if that is all I can think of. Last night it felt like Autumn was in the air. It is almost to the point that you can smell the season.
Man, I must be bored.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Don't feel bad. My girlfriend has been telling me lately that I've been talking about hunting too much. She's hoping that once the season starts, I won't be so antsy about it.

Silly, silly girl... :p

David

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Yoda, I am with you, Mine told me today that I cant go shoot all week, and she's tired of hearing about it, and once the season comes, dont think you'll be out everyday!!! Little does she know she can be REPLACED!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife just says I can't shoot the deer in my backyard.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
My girl doesn't mind me hunting at all. In fact, she doesn't try to stop me from doing anything that I love to do. She's just getting tired of hearing me say... Is it hunting season yet???

Truthfully, she's an awesome gal who's one in a million.

David

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Actually imb, you'd be the man if you found a gal that said "Honey, I think you need to go hunting this weekend. It'll do you good."

Mine does... :p[cool]:)
David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts