New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up Saturday morning with severe abdomen pain. My GF took me to the hospital and after spending the day in the ER, the surgeon came in and said we need to remove your appendix immediately. So after emergency surgery im now home resting and going NUTS! Reading all these fishing reports and getting texts from people on the water is makin me crazy. Doc says im prob out of work up to a month and he doesnt want me doing anything strenuous. I cant take it anymore and its only been 4 days. Being in the house all day suckssssss

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
that sucks bro...you will bounce back sooner dont worry drs always exagerate(sp?) the time!

Ive been workin 90 hour work weeks I just wanna get my line in the water....next month dont look any better for me either!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Lou, get one of those little pink barbie doll poles and fish our of your fish tank . . . it's better than nothing :)

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Lou I had mine out a few years ago...At first I thought I needed to take a good dump then the pain got worse like nothing I ever felt..The doc wanted to put his finger in my hole and I told him he would become a patient if he tried...I feel your pain man...Get well you will be fishing in no time...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.