New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the Hoyt PowerHawk last week and i thought it was a nice looking bow and it was in my price range. So i told the guy i would like to get it and he told me that if i waited till July 1 i would get a $50 mail in rebate. So that is what i'm doing! But i did go there yesterday and have him put my drop a way rest on it and to sight it in. It shot nice and i was very happy with it. I can't wait to get it home and start shooting it. And i can't wait till the early season starts!

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I have a powerhawk in the bone collector colors and it is a great little bow. If you are going to wait until July for the rebate you may want to have a look at the 2010 turbo hawk that gets released in July. It is a cast hawk style (ie reflex growler) riser with alpha max 32 limbs and cams retails at $550 it will be a great bow for the $$.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
looks awesome! best of luck! [up]

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
My current bow is a Bowtech, but I gotta tell ya, Hoyt will never steer you wrong. Congrats on a great purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.