New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am on my stand in tuckahoe wma right now. their is a band playing music right in the middle of the wma its blasting loud. im fed up. my evening is done

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I had 10 asses on horses go by me yesterday on horses. I don't know if they had permits but when I called the Northern office to report it, all I got was a recording.[mad]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
I would sit tight. It will probably stop by the time the deer start moving around dark. If it far enough away, it shouldn't matter anyway.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
thats bs man i feel your pain but where are we going to hunt i cant find any land pm me if you find any one and dont mind if i come along lol

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
those horses did not mess you up. I see more deer off horse back than I ever see still hunting. Thinking of carring a bow next time I go out I am told it is lawful :) where are you sitting that horses can get to ya anyway?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes they are antis. i walked 500 yrds down the road to find out they were blasting music out of a big speaker. the saw me from far away and then started blowing air horns. im only 17 if i had more ppl wit me i would give these antis a run for their money

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
where are you sitting that horses can get to ya anyway?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
u can call the police and have them arrested its illegal to bother a hunter in wich is lawfully hunting they can get arrested and u dont have to worry about them no more theyll think twice

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
u can call the police and have them arrested its illegal to bother a hunter in wich is lawfully hunting they can get arrested and u dont have to worry about them no more theyll think twice
do it

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
call police

·
Registered
394 Posts
I hunt medford wma and have a high school near the band dose't bother them. Deer come and go just the same. Two years a go shot my best bow buck 8pt with 18inch inside spreed while band was playing.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
the deer do not view horse people as negative. just stay put and the deer will move again. by the way turkeys don't either LOL

It is nj. roads cars noise and A holes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts