New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it's been a bit since I've been on line.But i'm back.Afew new thing's going on in my life me and the wife are calling it quits.House up for sale,she's going her way.I'm going mine.It's been 22 years so it's a little tuff but im ready to start over.Well guy's wish me luck.Me and my son will searh for a new house when this one sell's.Hpoe one that back's up to the wood's...................................

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Welcome back. And Good luck to you. It happens and there's nothing you can do about it. Hope you find your dream house, preferably not in NJ. Glad to hear your on good terms with your son, one of mine won't even talk to me, his loss. Just keep a straight head and don't go off the deep end.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Welcome back [up][up] You'll be fine.I don't miss my ex at all [drinking]

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
It will get better.I've been divorced for 15 years and wonder why i got married in the first place[hihi] My daughter was born in 97 and 6 months later I was getting divorced.Apparently motherhood wasn't for my ex and it's been me and my daughter ever since.It will always get better[up]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Don't forget to put in for your turkey permits......this year you won't have anyone bitching at you when you want to go....[lol]

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
welcome back, good luck.

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
Welcome back [up]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts