New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the biggest deer shot in 2011 with Illinois Trophy bowhunters. It was taken with a bow. It scored 197. What a monster! 2nd place went to me
[smoke]

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
They've taken some bruisers, that 232 in 2000 is crazy.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I shot my best buck to date with itb in 2011. wasnt quite that bit but still.a big beamy midwest whitetail

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any one looking to do something in Illinois this year, contact Duane Watlington (NJbookingagent) The deadline for guys to cancel and get their deposits back is March 1st. They are pretty booked up right now, but a few openings may open up this month.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Calhoun is where Tom and I hunt in Illinois. Bowhunter712 also took a real brute too.

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
It scored 197.
That is just an incredible buck, and a fantastic looking mount too [up][up]

Congrats to you tcook8296 on the 2nd. place 193" Illinois buck, that is also one of the nice bucks I've ever seen [up][up]

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you Drop Tine. That deer is what every whitetail hunter dreams of and to actually see that unbeleivable whitetail was a dream come true. Now, I know there is a bigger one still there, he has double drop tines and they say he will be the biggest if anyone can get him on the ground. Next year Im doing bow and gun. I can take 2 bucks if I am lucky enough.This is currently the biggest one they have taken shot in 2009 and scored 239.5 taken with archery equipment

1 - 13 of 13 Posts