New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deer? Or Donkey?
New York bowhunter shoots neighbor's 400-pound [no swearing please]

There are a couple of good reason's not to hunt deer over a salt lick in New York State. First, it's illegal. Second, salt licks are as likely to lure livestock as deer. For example, the one Michael A. Crampton of Niagara Falls was bow hunting over lured in his neighbor's light gray, 400-pound donkey, which Crampton mistook for a deer and promptly shot dead. Now he's charged with hunting over bait and for the unjustified killing of an animal under the state Agriculture and Markets Law.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15401689&BRD=2725&PAG=461&dept_id=562746&rfi=6

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
People like this are the only thing that scares me when I am in the woods.

Total Idiot!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Here are his thoughts before the shot.

"Oh my God, that has to be the biggest deer Ive EVER seen!" Imagine what my friends will say when I drag this "mule" back! "Steady now, stay calm, stay calm!"

WHAT A MORON!!!

Oxygen thief! LMAO I like that one!:D

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Oh they look so alike... Gimme a break! Take away his hunting rights for 5 years!! If you can't tell the difference between the two your either blind or stupid hell maybe both! Dumb ass!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Back in the early 70' in Kingwood township we use to lease this property (Bona Vita Farms)and someone shot the womans Pony on opening day. Of course nobody from the club did it. Yes we lost the land and every year after that all the horses had Orange blankets on :D I remember this one horse had a blanket that say "DON'T SHOOT"

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
morons! like that are probably the reason New York did'nt give out DMP's this year in some of the more populated zones. regular season opens on a saturday instead of monday. thank god i hunt private property!the woods will be full this opening day thats for sure.[sad]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
My uncle met a guy in Roscoe, NY one year who claimed he shot a deer and was bragging in the Diner how he always get a deer every morning of openinging day. This day it was 930 in the morning. While he is bragging the game warden walks in. He congratulated him and asked where he hunted. The guy responded with, "I hunt on a private farm." I forget the town. The warden says, "ok, that makes sense. Your the one with the dead goat in the truck.
They guy had been shooting goats for years. Moron.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
morons! like that are probably the reason New York did'nt give out DMP's this year in some of the more populated zones.

Sorry, but that statement gives new meaning to "moronic".

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
People like that should lose their hunting lic. forever.
I don't want to be in the woods with people like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts