New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be hitting Schooleys mountain in the am and a secret location in the afternoon... That just means I have no idea where I'll be going in the afternoon!!!
Looking to add some more points to team Stuck with Jim's total!!! Bucks only tomorrow! (maybe) The Park Commision really wants us to thin out the does over there so I might take one late! I've been eating venision every day so I might need another doe or two to last me until next season!!!:p[up]

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'll be in ocean city duck hunting in the morning..then I'll be duck hunting in a secert location in the afternoon;)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I'll be shooting sporting clays in Lehigh Valley in the AM.
Might head out to Mendham in the PM if we get back early enough and the weather holds.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Good luck Jim. I went yesterday afternoon and saw nadda, This craptastic gun season continues.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I went yesterday. It was -6 when I got there and warmed up to 16.Saw plenty of Deer between 11:45 and 1:15.
Im going out this afternoon also.Maybe the approaching storm will get a Buck out of the heavy cover?

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Just Might! I'm still debating weather or not to go got some thing to do for the wife to night. some dinner thing at 6. if I go I'll be in trouble if I stay home I could miss out on a big buck! hhhhmmm what to do?[confused]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.