New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see how many would go.
I would say if I make 1 Sunday the whole year it would be a lot, Between Family stuff, Church, Giant game season ticket holder & Football on TV it would be hard.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i want to and woould go as much as possible but the wife would be pissed. first gone on saturday for hunting and now sunday. i remember when i was in a semi-wild. she hated me going hunting on sunday. so who knows. probably be only a couple of times.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Id probably use one/third of the available Sundays.

I like to spend time with family on Sundays, so I would'nt make a habit out of hunting Saturday and Sunday. It would be nice to have a choice though, Saturday OR Sunday![up] I try and hunt at least two days a week as well. So in all honesty weekends arent all that important to me, but there are a lot of guys that will benefit greatly. We pay enough for the licenses, we should be able to choose any day of the week to hunt!

Hope it goes through... The assemblyperson I contacted said they will support it if it goes to vote so...:) keep your fingers crossed for all the guys who just cant get out during the week![cool]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am still trying to figure out what this means (If the state every how Sunday hunting will you go?)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry hard doing work and typing on the computer. I sent it then I seen the typo.
It was going to say (If the state ever has Sunday hunting will you go ). Is that Better:p

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Fixed it for you. And my answer would be yes![up]:D

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
It would depend on what my social director (wife) had scheduled for the weekend. If nothing was going on I would go both days. If I had my son's soccer game on Sat. I would go Sun. I think it is definitely a good thing, the more options the better.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
id go every sunday during the entire season, I work alot during the week and way up north sunday would be a big plus

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yes, now I'll have to take a day off from work during the week for the fall striper run [cool][cool][cool]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts