New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ice cream man came down the road yesterday. when he stopped at the house he asked us if we saw the bear that ran in front of his truck. As we were talking to him another bear ran across the road in the same spot he was telling us the first one crossed. 2:eek:o in the afternoon and bears running everywhere. We ended up seeing a total of 3 within one hour. The ice cream man asked us if we were nuts living with so many bears around. " it's unbelievable how many bears I see up here you nuts to live here I cant believe how many bears" in his words. I will tell you about the one that walked into my garage later.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
what if the bears and the kids were there at the same time...someone is going to get hurt or killed.[wallmad]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in hewitt. Some of the neighbors were in a panic once they saw the bears.A couple was walking thier dog while pulling thier small child in a wagon.One of my other neighbors was standing in another drieway waiting for the truck and when she saw the bear she grabbed her kid and ran into the house.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
It's getting insane. Im in West Milford too and bears are becoming an every single day sight. We moved from Hewitt a few years ago and the biggest bear I have ever seen was in Hewitt. This guy walked off with my garbach can in his mouth while on all fours...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts