New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do you guys want to do an afternoon hunt on Monday? I cant do the morning until Wed. From Wednesday on I will be mostly hunting Mornings.
When do you guys want to get together??

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday I get out of work at 3:00. Wednesday I will be on stand in the AM.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I dont know yet....let me check my calendar.

Lets see.....

Thurs-Hunting.
Fri- Hunting.
Sat- Hunting.
Sun- Preparing for more Hunting.
Mon- Hunting

Yup the schedule looks clear.:D

Seriously I dont know yet....Work could pop up at any minute, but I should probably be able to go.[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I can only do mornings and Saturdays and I am even limited with the mornings as I have to drive the kid to school.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Matty, sounds like an idea to me, one of us might bet one of the big ones roaming there!!! plus I want you close to me so you can call LOL

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know of these things you call big boys. All I see are ,well, Scrubby rack bucks.. I think a couple of them might actually be retarted...So I guess I'll leave you guys to hunt the "big boys" And I will stick to hunting the unicorn looking deer I've been seeing. Oh wait, I'm sorry its 3 points on 1 side or better..

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Scrubby, I think I have seen that same retarted Deer you have seen. On antler goes towars his nose and back around to the back 2 points on it the other side is a spike that goes all over the place. But I have seen some nice 6' and an 8 or 2 back there.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shawn go to chat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts