New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the Misty Morn this morning and caught two nice keepers with one of them being the pool winner. The action was steady all morning, but seemed to slow down a bit in the afternoon.

I have started to wear a motion sickness wristband and take an OTC draminine tablet before each trip and it it has worked well for my last two trips. I visited the rail on 3 of the 4 previous trips this year as I did not take any precautions.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Good job Joe[up], did you jig them??

I have started to wear a motion sickness wristband and take an OTC draminine tablet before each trip and it it has worked well for my last two trips.
I don't know what's going on with me but the last two boat outings I have not felt well and I had the Sea Bands on the last time out.. Went to the Dr and got the Patch, lets see how the works...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you jig them??
I used some hand made fluke rigs I purchased on ebay with monster sized whole squid I purchased at the Korean grocery store with some gulp.

Went to the Dr and got the Patch, lets see how the works
Rugman donated a patch to me the day we went out on the O.O.A.L. charter. I probably would have blown chunks that day if he didn't.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
congratulations[up] Try Bonnine instead of Dramamine. I was on the Sea hunter and caught a few. I wore my NJH shirt for advertisement but they didn't post a report or the pictures on their site.[sad] Maybe today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts