New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the no neck SOB that took my stand in z16. Your ass hurts and your tits leak. May the Fleas of a thousand Camels crawl up your nose. You are the lowest form of ...... uh wait a minute. Oops I took that stand down last winter. Never mind.

Carry on men [drinking]

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
That was great Stevo [up]

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
I was at a dinner Saturday that had a raffle and the gal next to me said she won before, she thought, but couldn't remember.. alzheimers is a bitch don't let it happen to you. Are coming to the pub 199 liars award contest?

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was at a dinner Saturday that had a raffle and the gal next to me said she won before, she thought, but couldn't remember.. alzheimers is a bitch don't let it happen to you. Are coming to the pub 199 liars award contest?
I am planning on it Ray. This is the first year I don't have the radiation glow going on. Might even get some hunting in.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Hmmmm sound like you find one of those old Ti Sticks burried down in the bottom of your duffle bag.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I went to put a camera this summer up in an area where I traditionally always put one. I found one in the exact spot where I had always put mine. After being a little upset that someone had found one of my "secret" spots, I realized it was my camera that I had forgot I left out during the winter!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts