New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa, the boogey man, the tooth fairy, and elvis were all sighted working scrapes. The all actually had antlers too. Massive antlers. I watched them make scrapes and battle it out all day. Santa was definitely the dominate buck he kicked the tooth fairy's ass. He had quite a harem. The rut is on guys get in the woods. Elvis looked a little long in the tooth and his balls were hanging around by his knees.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
omg i just checked my camera card the easter bunny was on my camera with santa. I got it on video. The rut is on

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG an eastern cougar ran them off the pile

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
long in the tooth means old. u should know this mike . but yes in a literal sense the easter bunny was long in the tooth. looked like gained a few pounds from everyones corn piles[rofl][rofl]
figurative meaning of long in the tooth
http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19961217

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the ruts on kill your big buck now!!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The rut is long gone. But there are some fresh scrapes popping up.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I just hit one of Santas reindeer but lost the blood trail when they took off flying. Anyone availble in the am to help me track them. Preferably someone with a helicopter

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah i got a chopper Ill be right over bill.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Awesome Ultra Mag. I'm in Toms River. I think there is a heli landing pad at comunity medical center. See you there. Thanks [up]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Everyone, allow your children to read this post, then, speak to them regarding the horrors of crack use...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts