New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like my address removed from the email list. I've noticed that since I signed up I've been getting a lot more spam and unwanted emails.....Thank you

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
its a thing in your computer called "cookies"...thats why sometimes pop-ups will say your name...its definatley not NJH..

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
please just remove it?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Spams to be honest with you I'm not sure of,it just seems like since I signed up I've been getting more spam. The "unwanted" were definately forwards coming from people from this site.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
i dont know what the problem is...its simple...if he wants to be removed...why the 3rd degree? he should be removed

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
He's removed. Just probing to see if its a possible problem for others on here...which it is not.

If someone keeps forwarding me junk... I send them an email asking them to stop. This is not spam.

Now... if they keep sending it... I flag their incoming emails to go right to the trash. Done & done.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Not from this one... unless someone hacks the database.... which is unlikely.

First, I do not give it out. And your password is encrypted in the database... so not even I know what it is.

Second, only registered users have access to posts/member profiles. We do our best to boot antis, "do nothings", and possible spammers.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i got a complaint!!!! i keep getting fowards of hot naked chicks that pop up on the screen when im at work!! hmm, wonder who is sending them? hahaha [up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Just to let you now. I'm a network enginer for a school district. We use a spam filter software to prevent as much as possible from coming in. it probably blocks about 98% of all spam. the occassional one gets through. But what i want to say is the spamming has picked up lately. maybe because of the holidays, i don't know, but when i run reports on the spam it has picked up. luckily here we really don't get any. so this might be why dbuck has noticed more spam.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.