New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it. I know I'm not a big drinker, but DAMN! I bought a 40 oz bottle of Miller Lite for last night and couldn't finish it. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't drunk or anything, I just wasn't up to finishing it. [confused]

David

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I'm just opened a bottle of Glen Fiddish Solera Reserve. Please automatically delete all my posts after 7:00PM :)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Heck no! Those are to be used against you later on for blackmail.
LOL :D

Man this stuff is GOOD!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Yoda, if you are looking for a 40 oz. then look no further then CAMO Malt liquor. hahahha yes it comes in a camo bottle. My buddies used to drink it because it cost a 1.50/forty oz bottle. i think it was something like 8.5% alcohol.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My personal reccomendation!

Rouge Dead Guy Ale! In an awesome 64 oz jug (thats a half gallon) Brewed in Oregon. I forget if its 6 or 8%, but what I do know is I could not finish the whole thing, and NOT because I was "too full" :D

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, but Amstel Light is the best. I shouldn't have skimped.

You know what's sad... I'm drinking a Seagram's wine cooler right now... and liking it. [confused]

David

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
might as well drink Mad Dog 20/20
Man, that brings back some hazy memories!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Yoda, your a light wieght. Six to the six packs. You can keep those bottle cold. You can't drink 40 oz as qucik as 12 oz. Therefore it gets warm faster. Can't drink warm deer.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
You guys are bringing back to many memorys. Its not fun any more. Ha ha. I used to be able to drink a case in a half of beer a night and still stand. Not any more.

Hold on here though. Since we are all in the New Jersey Hunter .comune shouldn't we all get one free get out of jail card from BHC sent to us? In case of a problem in the state?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.