New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im prolly gonna hit the the bingo saturday for Tog, anyone want to join me??

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Scrubby I gotta hand it to you. You are a die hard fisherman. [up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta get it now while I can stevo, got a baby coming right smack dab in the middle of fluke season..[hihi] do you think fishing with a newborn in a papoose is a little over the top??

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
got a baby coming right smack dab in the middle of fluke season
Well, holy be-geez ! ! !
CONGRATULATIONS [up][up][up]

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Gotta get it now while I can stevo, got a baby coming right smack dab in the middle of fluke season..
yup, that'll keep you off the water... it's happening to me right now with deer season, not much time in the woods so far but got 1 doe down and I'm being patient with a couple nice bucks. Hopefully they make it through the attack of the orange army.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I've been dying to go, but I get access to some new bow property Saturday so I'll be checking it out. Good Luck

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
got a baby coming
Congrats Scrub...[up]
So does this mean Jr will have a few Saturday's available this fluke season?[eyeroll]

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
If it's a boy, would he be scubbier rack buck?[rofl]

Congrats there pops!![smoke][up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Hey scrubby did you go for salmon this year? We killed them on the lake his year. Best year I ever had on my boat out there [up]

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Sweet Jeezes bro, I'd love to go but am still paring down the Honeydo list after deer camp upstate. Not for anything but you are completely toast for Flukin' lol

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Gotta get it now while I can stevo, got a baby coming right smack dab in the middle of fluke season.. do you think fishing with a newborn in a papoose is a little over the top??
i was all over the spring bass run knowing my son was coming during the fall one
hit spring bass,summer fluke and sharks pretty hard[up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys for all the well wishes..

Hey scrubby did you go for salmon this year? We killed them on the lake his year. Best year I ever had on my boat out there
I did not get a chance to go.. first time I missed going up there in 5 years..

Sweet Jeezes bro, I'd love to go but am still paring down the Honeydo list after deer camp upstate. Not for anything but you are completely toast for Flukin' lol
not completely Tommy.. Amy And I are having on going discussions about fluke season.. She understands how important the spring and summer fishing is to me.. And I understand with a new baby I cant be gone every weekend but there is definatly a middle ground..

So does this mean Jr will have a few Saturday's available this fluke season?
Maybe a few Red..:D

hopefully the kid doesnt swing and miss as much as you
You sure do talk alot of shit for still being wet behind the ears.. Whatever happened to the nice quiet HUMBLE kid I knew just a couple short years ago??

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
POPPA SCRUB!!
Congrats to both of you! The bow is going to get more crowded in a few years. Hope you guys have a great holiday season.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts