New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has read my last few posts I think I have gone nuts. I can't wait for Saturday so I really start hunting. This time couped up and having to work if driving me insane. I blame this site for my near insanity. I am addicted and everyone hear is hunting and being successful. I have to get out there. You guys are all making me jealous. I need therapy and it will come in the form of feathers flying on Saturday.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Back in 1989 I worked weekdays until 6pm plus every other saturday from 8am to 5pm. I used to call my boss and tell him I was sick and he would say "Oh you must have Venison Flu again" :D

He was understanding enough to know I busted my [no swearing please] all year and I just wanted time off to hunt so he never made a stink about it.

Another year when I was promoted the Owner of the Company had me out on the raod 2 days a week druming up business. So one of the days I would work from sunup to sundown and the other day I would deer hunt. [up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
mpemt, you sound like my father and brother...theyre goin nuts but once opening day comes, theyll be even nuttier..:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts