New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Can someone post the directions for doing a western mount, My buddy got a six pointer yesturday and I told him I wanted to try a Western Mount for him. Any directions for this would help. Thanks,

-Sean [up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i had to stop...had to rush the oldest to the hospital. she put a bead up her nose. just got home. the ER can't get it out. we have to take her to a ENT doctor tomorrow. what a night...lol

so my mount i can't touch next weekend so i have to wait till the following weekend.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Hope everything turns out alright with your daughter and they are able to get the bead out with out too much trouble. I stuck a bean in my dads ear once and he had to be taken to the ER so they could remove it.

There is still a little skin/hair left on the skull plate of the buck I shot. I havent been able to get to it for some time and it has hardened. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get it off.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spent a couple of hours in ER. they couldn't get it out and sent us to ENT today. they couldn't find the bead. she must have swallowed it during her sleep last night they said. my daughter says it doesn't hurt annd she doesn't feel it anymore.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
reminds me of a Simpsons episode. When they found the crayon in Homers nose from when he was a kid. The Dr. pulled it out and he was a genius.

My daughter tried to stick a piece of chalk up her nose this weekend. Luckily unsucessfully.

-dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
it has nothing to do with a boiling skull.i'm new here.just got on the wrong page.sorry guy's..still trying to figure this site out..like what i have seen so far!!!!

·
11,226 Posts
it has nothing to do with a boiling skull.i'm new here.just got on the wrong page.sorry guy's..still trying to figure this site out..like what i have seen so far!!!!
No big deal ithaca37...I moved the response over to your new thread and deleted the two over here... Welcome to the site![up]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Must be something will little girls and beads because my youngest did the same thing when she was 3.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts