New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a ride through Colliers Mills today here is a pic of High Bridge Rd. This is a stream flowing across the road the division has been trying to fix this spot all summer luckily it is hard bottom and you can drive through it in 4wd.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Lots and lots of rain this summer. I wonder what this late fall and winter will bring us?

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
i hope we get a lot of snow i hate when we just get little
You guys must be from south jersey.
Careful what you wish for unless you've got 4 wheel drive and snow shoes. I've had to use s'shoes more than once to get into the woods.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I'm happy with all the rain, will make duck hunting much better than last year. [up][up]

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
might be a beaver in that swamp to the right.went through there a week ago,looks like its getting worse

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Looks like my Stillwater spot. I got to 4 wheel it up a steep rocky incline for a 1/2 mile then drive through 3 deep puddles. Smokes my catalytic converter after a heavy rainfall.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Yeah thats you toting a bone, tell the truth
Boy, for a religious wanna be preacher man, you sure do look for any opportunity to slander a "god hatter", and pick a fight. Besides, I don't smoke pot (anymore), and there's nothing wrong with it anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts