New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filmed Matty hunting this morning. I just need to figure out how to transfer to the computer... its an old video camera. I taped a little spike walk by Matty while he was sleeping.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
If it's not mini DV format, you may need to convert it from analog to mini DV and use a firewire connection to get it on the computer. After that, I don't know how to upload it...but if you ever figure it out, I've got tons of video for your video section of the web site.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
How come the title of this Post makes ya start thinking all sorts of strange things??? I think adding the word hunting to it might clear up some of the strangeness? :)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Sleeping my arse!! I was the one who spotted the little buck.

By the way, I should have asked you to leave the video camera. Right after you left, two small bucks chased 5 does around for about half an hour. I also saw a small eight point on the way out, and had two does feed within range around 10:20.

No shooters, but it was a good morning.[up]

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just watched the video on my tv. If you look closely you can see Matty shaking when the little buck walks by! Then he turns and looks at the camera and says, "Kris, what should I do?"

:D

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Did ya get a close up of that " sleepy drool " rolling down his chin ?
man, thats to funny...:D

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay... I transfere the video from the old camera to my Tivo. I then recorded it.. and transfered to my laptop. Here are some screen shots... picture 3 is the best... you can see Matty looking at the little buck:

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Cool. [cool]

Nice job Kris! And I thought you were sleeping the whole time!:p:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts