New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't been getting out deer hunting with the new job... so I decided to get a new crossbow and customize it! I missed my SZ, I just had to get another one... I hope to break it in this weekend.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Nice set up sam. I have the tornado been thinking about putting it up for sale and grabbing one of those stryker 380 they just look bad ass good luck with it.[up]

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice set up sam. I have the tornado been thinking about putting it up for sale and grabbing one of those stryker 380 they just look bad ass good luck with it.
Thanks Mike, I had the 380 and it blew trough my Morrell X-bow target and probably could have passed through 3 deer! You will LOVE IT! The 380 is hard to get right now so I went for the 350... the 350 blows through my Morrell x-bow target too! Very easy to pull back and very, very quiet! No regrets settling for the 350.

What no flip open scope covershihiNice set up
[rofl][rofl][rofl] Thanks!

how do you like yours? I just got a stryker 380 and love it, can't wait till jan winter bow.
I like it, glad I went with the 350 because it is so easy to cock and it is still smoking fast at 350FPS.

i been hearing strykers have had lots of issues
I heard that... and I heard that about Parker, Horton... and they all sell a ton of x-bows... but all companies have failures, even vertical bows, I wonder how much of that is dry firing... I had a Styrker SZ380 already, no problems!

·
Registered
588 Posts
issues yes, had my stryker 380 blow up on discharge. bent the one cam like a pringles potato chip.. bow tech was great with the warranty no issues.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was wondering where ya been. Havent seen a video from you in a while.
Yeah, been selling building materials for 25 years, lost my job to this wonderful Obama economy in September... but I just got another job 2 weeks ago, very lucky!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope...doesn't look and shoot like a gun at all.
[sleep]Thanks for your opinion... again and again... [sleep]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts