New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would help out the wife. The vacuum was broken and I replaced the belt. Tested it out and it worked fine. Since we are having family for Christmas I figured I would vacuum. I knew the pup was scared of it, but I literally scared the crap out of her with it. Of course I didn't see it. What do I do? Run it over with the friggin vacuum. I spread it all across the rug. It blended in with the color. Man that sucked. Now I have it all inside the vacuum.[mad]

Don't worry Jim, it didn't touch your floor.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
What do I do? Run it over with the friggin vacuum. I spread it all across the rug. It blended in with the color
Thats Great!!!! LMAO Man the wife would have tossed me and the dog outside. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
figured I would help out the wife. The vacuum was broken and I replaced the belt. Tested it out and it worked fine. Since we are having family for Christmas I figured I would vacuum. I knew the pup was scared of it, but I literally scared the crap out of her with it. Of course I didn't see it. What do I do? Run it over with the friggin vacuum. I spread it all across the rug. It blended in with the color. Man that sucked. Now I have it all inside the vacuum
Smart man. You'll never be allowed near the vacuum again. :D I got the curtain sheers caught in there once. Tore them up good. I still have to vacuum though,,, [down]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Throw the vacum out and call some one to clean the rugs and go Hunting and when You get home I'll be all done.

·
Registered
388 Posts
In all seriousness, I dont know if you've seen it, but "Nature's Miracle" I think its called, reallly helps with carpet poopie stains and smell. Its in a white bottle with red letters, thats what I always used when my pup messed everywhere. I dont know if that will help much with the vaccum though. :D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know if you've seen it, but "Nature's Miracle"
I've got 2 bottles strategicly placed through out the house. I'll try it on the vacuum.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
yeah yeah blaming your incontinence on the poor dog

what's next? the puppy gambled away our savings? that stripper is here to see the puppy? sigh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts