New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to NJH. I've been lurking for a time and am very excited to be here. A little background about myself.. I have 73 years of deer hunting experience under my belt. I am widely acknowledged to be the world's foremost authority on hunting New Jersey buck. I have harvested more 130 class buck in New Jersey than anybody in history.

Moreover, my writing skills are impeccable. I do not misspell any words (something which I've come to see is quite prevalent on this site.) As a service, I will offer remedial spelling lessons to the alphabetically challenged. I look forward to transforming this site to one that suggests a congregation of highly educated and articulate users. Learning to spell properly will enhance the reputations of hunters worldwide.

Cheers

·
Registered
17,901 Posts
As a service, I will offer remedial spelling lessons to the alphabetically challenged. I look forward to transforming this site to one that suggests a congregation of highly educated and articulate users. Learning to spell properly will enhance the reputations of hunters worldwide.

mod⋅es⋅ty  /ˈmɒdəsti/ [mod-uh-stee]
–noun, plural -ties. 1. the quality of being modest; freedom from vanity, boastfulness, etc.
2. regard for decency of behavior, speech, dress, etc.
3. simplicity; moderation.

ToolBag..<noun
1.geniushunter

·
Registered
819 Posts
mod⋅es⋅ty  /ˈmɒdəsti/ [mod-uh-stee] 
–noun, plural -ties. 1. the quality of being modest; freedom from vanity, boastfulness, etc.
2. regard for decency of behavior, speech, dress, etc.
3. simplicity; moderation.

ToolBag..<noun
1.geniushunter
this should be a good post for the morning crowd [rofl]

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I have 73 years of deer hunting experience under my belt.
Geniushunter,
I suggest you pull the lidocaine piggyback drip from your intravenous. Your ramblings here indicate central nervous system toxicity, and you are showing evidence of hallucinations, agitation, dizziness and possibly a dangerous change in personality.

Buzz the floor nurse immediately!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Geniushunter,
I suggest you pull the lidocaine piggyback drip from your intravenous. Your ramblings here indicate central nervous system toxicity, and you are showing evidence of hallucinations, agitation, dizziness and possibly a dangerous change in personality.

Buzz the floor nurse immediately!
not the funniest of them all, but i like where your heads at. [rofl][up]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Moreover, my writing skills are impeccable. I do not misspell any words (something which I've come to see is quite prevalent on this site.) As a service, I will offer
Welcum now service this.....

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
People shouldnt drink when they type [wallmad][wallmad]

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.