New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
When I had a bronco, I used a hitch haul. I used a tarp to keep road grime and dirt out of the cavity. I’ve never heard of a law that says the deer must be out of view.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Assignment Help Online

During this pandemic in the united kingdom if you have to complete your assignment you need to find a professional online assignment writer UK. There are a lot of assignment writers working but ill suggest you go with Assignment Help Ace because I have experienced them they are pure professionals you will get a high-quality assignment with the efficiency of time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Get a truck like I did.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well I finally sold my 05 Ram, I loved it to death but it was time to move on and get something more family and gas station friendly, especially now with kids in the picture. I can’t seem to come across any other pick ups around my 15-20k price range with under 100k miles, so I’m looking at SUVs. Do any of you hunt with suvs? And how do you transport deer? I was thinking of keeping a tarp in the trunk and just wrapping it up and tying off the top, but will that really prevent a trunk full of blood?
Hunted for more than 10 years with a SUV and prior to that a car or minivan. No issues ever with any of them. Just put a cargo mat down for the floors and if the situation called for it I would fold down the back seat and put a tarp down to protect the interior

A few months after I bought a new Yukon XL I went hunting with several friends and I had to leave early after a super successful trip where we limited out. I showed up at the butchers with 6 deer stacked like cord wood in the back of my truck. The look on the butchers face was priceless when I opened the hatch to take them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
Are these “technically” legal? I think the animal has to be fully covered or not visible in NJ. I live in Bergen county these days, and I’m not sure how it would look driving down Route 17 in Paramus with one of those. I myself don’t give a shit, but I wouldn’t want a ticket.
Nothing illegal about it but you will get all kinds of shit kicked up on it and in this day and age with all of the snowflakes it doesn’t put us in a good light and that’s why I always throw them in the back of my SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts