New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as hunting season is commig up on us and fishing season is comming to a close(for me anyway) i was just wonder what do you guys perfer, would you rather be hunting or fishing?

For me...

Nothing can compare to a chilly november morning wathing the sun rise up in a stand with the bow in hand![up][up]gets the blood pumping everytime[up]

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
both all year long. to my surprise, I'm starting to fish a lot more than hunt because their is a lot less hassle in fishing. Hunting is getting harder and harder to do in this state but with global warming the ocean is just getting bigger and bigger lol.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Never been able to answer this with any real decision because they blend together and then backup over each other so there is no answer.

Fish,birds,animals it's all 12 months. Birds come in first in the fall you shoot birds and now deer come in ealier and you shoot deer. Fish is 12 months so you fish when you want or can.

What you do is your way and what another does is their that they enjoy. In between you fix things and prepair you see what I'm saying.

If your dedicated to be sucessfull its a way of life not a hobby. Just like a job at times.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i love hunting as well as fishing but hunting i get very excited for, fishing i can do whenever because theres lakes all over and the ocean only 20 minutes away i fish when im not in the woods lol

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
hunting no doubt but in the off season it fishing on the regular

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i prefer hunting but do both [up]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts